Mirodermabrasion treatments use a minimally abrasive instrument to gently Sand skin, removing about 20 to 30% of the epidermal layer (outer most layer) of skin.
This type of skin rejuvenation is used to re-surface, treat light scarring, discoloration, sun damage and is an excellent option for any anti-aging facial treatment.
What Microdermabrasion Can Do
- Improve age spots and blackheads
- Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin)
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores
- Treat acne and scars left by acne
- Face Only $130
- Face, Neck & Decollete $160
- Arms $150 great for keratosis pilaris of the arm
- Back $150
- Bottom $130
Check out the Micro-peel page for exciting add on's to microderm.
There is no down time or recovery, following Microderabrasion!
After your treaatment, it is recommended to use a full spectrum SPF, moisturizer or skin specific facial products to enhance and prolong your results.
Your polished new look should be long lasting, depending on the severity of your skin damage and the number of treatments that you receive. Many people have two Microdermabrasion treatments per month at first and then one per month as part of a maintenance plan.
Microdermabrasion Risks & Safety
Any discomfort experienced as part of Microdermabrasion is usually short lived. This can include redness and swelling , which should subside within a few hours. Later, you may experience some flaky dry skin for a few days. Be sure to use hydration and sunscreen for a few days following a Microdermabrasion session.